1870 The Independent Church of God of Fleetwood is established, and worship begins in a small red brick building at 114 North Richmond Street.
1895 The dwelling at 116 North Richmond Street is purchased as the first parsonage.
1929 The congregation affiliates with the Missionary Church Association and changes its name to Fleetwood Missionary Church.
1957 Land is purchased at 112 North Richmond Street for a future church facility.
1961 The dwelling at 120 North Richmond Street is purchased as the new parsonage.
1967 A groundbreaking service is held for the new church facility at 112 North Richmond Street.
1968 The new church facility is connected to original building by a portico, and worship begins in the new facility.
1969 The Missionary Church Association merges with the United Missionary Church to form the Missionary Church denomination.
1970 The congregation celebrates its centennial anniversary.
1974 The church mortgage is burned ahead of schedule for the new Richmond Street facility.
1983 The original church facility is demolished due to deterioration, and five acres of land are purchased on Route 662 for a future church facility.
1993 The congregation changes its name to Fleetwood Bible Church.
1995 The congregation celebrates its 125th anniversary.
1996 A second Sunday morning worship service is added.
1997 Twelve more acres of land are purchased on Route 662 for the future church facility.
2000 A groundbreaking service is held for the new church facility on Route 662.
2001 Worship begins in the new church facility on Route 662.
2004 A second Sunday morning worship service is added.
2007 A capital campaign is begun for the purpose of paying off the mortgage ahead of schedule.
2007 The congregation assists in the creation of a new church plant in Muhlenberg Township, Pennsylvania.
2012 The church mortgage is burned ahead of schedule for the Route 662 facility.
2013 A new church sign is installed along Route 662.
2015 A multi-room storage facility is added to the east end of the building.
“One generation will commend your works to another.” (Psalm 145:4)
“May all who come behind us find us faithful.”
Pastors Who Have Served Us Over the Years
The earliest records are incomplete.
????-???? Rev. Gambler
????-???? Rev. John Wanshop
1914-1916 Rev. Joseph Fahl
1916-1919 Rev. John Gottschall
1919-1940 Rev. Abraham Weikel
1940-1942 Rev. J. Gaylord Lehman
1942-1944 Rev. J. Neuenschwander
1944-1947 Rev. William Whiteman
1947-1949 Rev. Robert Harle
1950-1952 Rev. John Trusdle
1952-1953 Rev. Harvey Ache
1953-1958 Rev. Fred Millikan
1958-1960 Rev. Donald Hills
1960-1971 Rev. Fred Millikan
1971-1976 Rev. Mike Livingston
1976-1978 Rev. Kenneth Fetter
1978-1980 Rev. Bill Greenhood
1980-1985 Rev. Doane Brubaker
1985-1989 Rev. Gary Ringenberg
1989-1992 Rev. Olen Schlatter
1992-2017 Rev. Timothy Valentino
2018-2019 Rev. Randy Johnson
2020-Present Rev. Drew Toucher